Reasons to Choose Us
- Newly renovated Chalet with modern interior
- Minutes walking distance to the beach
- Coastal village location with plenty of things to see and do
- Regular busses in to Skegness
- Outdoor seating for relaxing in the sun
- Selection of places to eat just a short walk away
- Mobility scooter hire in the village
- Skegness train station is about 6 miles away
- Opening soon the Observatory in Chapel St Leonards just a short walk away
- Butlins is about 5 miles away, ideal place to go for the day
- Walking Distance To Coast
The chalet is a short walk away from the beach, this is a quiet part of the beach which is very clean and well kept. just a short walk up the beach there is a cafe, bar and hot food places.
- Sorry No Pets
- Families Welcome
- Suitable for Limited Mobility
Arriving By Train: Skegness train station is about 7 miles away and there are regular busses to Chapel St Leonards, there is all so a taxi rank just over the road from the train station.
Weekly prices start from £200 in the low season and rising to £400 in the high season, this includes electric. Please bring with you Bedding and towels as we don't supply these, we do supply two double quilts and pillows.
Short Break: £150-£300
short breaks for that last minute break
Weekend visits are ideal for the coastal explorer or that last minute get away