Reasons to Choose Us
- We care, and strive constantly to deliver a friendly, but courteous service
- Our Building is unique, and was inspired by the original 1930's building
- Our setting is breathtaking; with views to the famous Needles on the I O W
- The accommodation is spotlessly clean, uncluttered and comfortable
- The three B & B Rooms enjoy side sea-views across Christchurch Bay
- The Hurst suite enjoys unrivaled views towards Hurst Castle and the IOW
- Our Blue Horizon Restaurant serves delicious fresh local produce
- We provide an intimate but unobtrusive level of service; and aim to please
- Our spectacular seafront offers an easy walking promenade for all
- Our quintessential English village has lost non of its old fashioned charm
- Sea Views
- Beach Front
Situated only 15m. from the sea wall, the view from our Restaurant Balcony and Roof Terrace are nothing less than spectacular, whatever the time of year or time of day; come and enjoy!
- Sorry No Pets
- Families Welcome
- Suitable for Limited Mobility
Seasonal Discounts, Now Available, For A Luxurious Seaside Break, In An Elegant Art Deco Setting
Three Luxury B & B RoomsThe accommodation within the building operates as 'Marine House' and incorporates three luxury B & B rooms and one luxury suite. The accommodation is spotlessly clean and uncluttered, and decorated in an understated, minimalistic style, in keeping with the Bauhaus / Art Deco style building that it sits comfortably within.
Sea Views across Christchurch Bay!The three B & B Rooms are situated on the west side of the building, and enjoy sea views across Christchurch Bay; perfect for enjoying the dramatic sunsets that we often experience here on the south coast.
Sea Views over Sturt Pond towards Hurst CastleThe luxury Hurst suite is situated on the east side of the building, and enjoys unrivalled views over Sturt Pond towards Hurst Castle and the Isle of Wight. The suite has full height east facing glazed doors and a private balcony; it is the perfect place to enjoy the spectacular 180 degree sea views, and the welcoming sunrise at any time of year.